Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 6 June 2014

BOOKMARK - MY LITTLE MUSLIM SISTER


Contact Us:
www.muslimzon.com

Bookmark - My Little Muslim Sister


http://www.muslimzon.com/Bookmark--My-Little-Muslim-Sister_p_1833.html




Price
Your Price:   
$1.50
Availability:
In Stock
Description
My Little Muslim Sister Introducing the “My Little Muslim Sister” collection. Sisters forever, different in many ways but all strong in Iman (faith) and sisterhood. Front side Little Muslim Sister giving Salams. Reverse side, the five sisters who make up My Little Muslim Sisters. Look out for more adventures of the Little Muslim Sisters coming soon. Also available in soft toys in five different skin tones. Buy some bookmarks and hand them out at the mosque, school, playgroup or amongst family and friends. Bookmark size 19 cm X 6 cm

0 comments: