Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 6 June 2014

BOOKMARK - MY LITTLE MUSLIM BROTHER



Contact Us:
www.muslimzon.com


Bookmark - My Little Muslim Brother


http://www.muslimzon.com/Bookmark--My-Little-Muslim-Brother_p_1831.html




Price
Your Price:   
$1.50
Availability:
In Stock
Description
My Little Muslim Brother Introducing the “My Little Muslim Brother” collection. A band of brothers who love to eat, pray and play together. Front side Little Muslim Brother giving Salams. Reverse side, the five brothers who make up My Little Muslim Brothers. Also available in soft toys in three different skin tones. Bookmarks are a great way to encourage young children to read. Use this fun book mark as a reward to recognize & promote reading effort. Bookmark size 19 cm X 6 cm

0 comments: